This privacy notice will help you understand how Jigsaw Systems uses and protects your personal data.
We are Jigsaw Systems Ltd trading as Jigsaw24 and Amsys, registered in England and Wales at The Old Mill, High Church Street, New Basford, Nottingham NG7 7JA with company number 2682904.
You can contact our voluntarily appointed Data Protection Officer at DPO@Jigsaw24.com if you have any concerns or wish to exercise your rights.
If you are an EU data subject you can contact our EU representative, Rune Peterson, at email@example.com
Our EU representative complies with our obligations under GDPR Article 27 and is established in the Republic of Ireland. Please note that our EU representative is a third party. They will process your personal data in accordance with this privacy notice.
We’re committed to your data privacy and security. As such we give you these promises:
• We will only collect data about you that is relevant and necessary;
• Your data will only be held on systems that meet compliance standards;
• Your data will only be accessed by those who need it and we will minimise the amount of data that is processed, wherever possible;
• We won’t share or sell your data to any third party, except for the marketing of our own services to you, unless either you have agreed, we are required to share it by law or we need to fulfil our service commitments to you through a third party that meets our own privacy standards;
• We will always remember that it is your personal data, not ours. As such we will ensure complete transparency and openness with you wherever possible;
• We respect your rights as outlined in the next section and will respond to all requests promptly.
You have the following rights over any data we hold about you:
• Right to object to processing at any time
• Right to opt out of marketing at any time
• Right to have inaccurate data corrected
• Right to erasure of personal data from our database
• Right to export of personal data
You can read more about your rights here.
If you would like to uphold your rights then please contact our Data Protection Officer at DPO@Jigsaw24.com.
If you are in dissatisfied with our response you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
We mainly only process the data you have provided to us either directly or on behalf of the clients we represent. We try and minimise the data held and the exact data elements we hold will be dependent on your journey with us.
Typically, data elements used are restricted to:
• Your personal contact details – email address, IP Address, phone numbers, physical address, business related social media page such as LinkedIn and source of your data;
• Your company details – as above but also address, website and other public held information including credit rating and invoicing details if relevant;
Dependant on your journey with us we may process other information. For example:
• Transmitted information – This is information provided in communication with you such as emails, texts, messaging, phone call information including the number you call us from and recordings, voice mails, email, meeting notes, CVs and document tracking information.
• Information we collect throughout our relationship. This is information relating to products purchased, repair cases, enquiries, business sector and marketing preferences.
• Information we collect when you visit our offices. This includes CCTV images and video footage of you.
• Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with other organisations, including:
a) Credit check providers including Experian;
b) Publicly available resources including online sources;
c) Marketing list providers for email, print or telephone campaign;
d) From our suppliers in order to support the products/services we sell you; and
e) Data matching as required to maintain the accuracy of personal information provided.
Calls may also be recorded for information holding, quality and training purposes.
Data is processed/stored mainly on encrypted cloud services such Microsoft Azure , Microsoft 365, Salesforce, and our marketing platforms.
As a multinational service provider, we operate in a number of jurisdictions. We use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside the UK and European Union where an “adequacy decision” is not in place:
• The processing is within the same corporate group as our business or organisation and is obligated to uphold the same standards of Data Protection and Security as our UK entity.
• Further to Section 119A of the Data Protection Act 2018 and noting Case C-311/18 in the European Court of Justice, if your data is transferred or processed outside of the UK or EEA we ensure the safeguards of International Data Transfer Agreements (IDTAs) or Addendums are enforced. Where this is not possible, we ensure that European Standard Contractual Clauses are entered.
We regularly review suppliers for data security compliance to ensure your data is safe and track where your data is held.
All our processes are subject to various internal policies to ensure that your data privacy and security is upheld.
We process your data for several reasons:
• To fulfil a contractual obligation or service to you or on behalf of our clients including quotes, payment, delivery, business support and technical or repair services.
• In our legitimate interests to better understand your needs, improve our services and products, and ensure fraud prevention.
• To send invitations to events and follow these up if you have signed up to them. and where permitted market or communicate with you.
We ensure we have a “legal basis” to use your data for the purpose we have collected it for. Any legitimate interests pursued by us, or third parties we use, are as follows:
• It is necessary for us to process the data to fulfil a request by yourself even if made to a third party.
• We feel it would be beneficial to you and that you would expect to hear about certain services we offer.
• You would reasonably expect such processing to take place.
We share information where others are involved in the delivery of your service. The following categories of third parties, some of whom we appoint to provide services, including:
• Business partners, subsidiaries, service providers, IT suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
• Courier service providers to ensure the delivery of your products;
• Customer survey providers in order to receive feedback and improve our services;
• Credit check providers including Experian; and
• Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries.
Additionally, we will disclose your personal information to the relevant third party:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Dependant on the data you provide us and for what purpose it is provided we may need to retain your data based on your journey with us.
• We will retain your data for marketing and client use for 7 years following our last engagement with you.
• We will remove your personal information, if you or your organisation have never purchased from Jigsaw24, and are no longer subscribed or engaged with our marketing, after 1 year.
• We will remove your data, on request, as aligned to your rights as a Data Subject, unless obligations to our regulators require otherwise.
• We retain contact details to enable us to send you marketing information for as long as we have your consent or (if relying on legitimate interests) for as long as our legitimate interests allow.
• We retain Telephone records for up to 6 months from the time the recording was made.
If you wish to find out more about your specific data retention, please contact us.
Every marketing email sent from us allows you to opt out of receiving emails from us, except for the purposes of fulfilling any contractual arrangements.
You can also contact us at the email address above and request to opt out, view, export or delete your data.
If you request for your data to be deleted, your name and email address will be added to an exceptions list and all other data removed to the extent possible.
We seek to uphold our legal obligations as covered by the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016. Our Data Protection Authority is designated as the ICO and where we’re registered as a Controller. This notice was last revised on 17th July 2023.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purpose for which we use them in the tables below.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies, or change your consent for the different types of cookie using the tool below. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.jigsaw24.com
Your current state: Allow all.
Your consent ID: DZ2l1M32pWiCBbqmTZzOhOYlc9ncSFUdN5qgLuIfZFAc6SfNDoVasA==Consent date: Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 08:58:06 AM GMT
Cookie declaration last updated on 2/17/23 by Cookiebot:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|_dc_gtm_UA-#||Used by Google Tag Manager to control the loading of other scripts||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|algoliasearch-client-js||www.Jigsaw24.com||Algolia Search Provider||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain||4 months||HTTP Cookie|
|PHPSESSID||www.jigsaw24.com||Preserves user session state across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|store_basket||www.jigsaw24.com||Preserves user basket across page requests||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
|#:state||Livechat||Necessary for the functionality of the website's chat-box function.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|@@lc_auth_token:#||Livechat||Identifies the visitor across devices and visits, in order to optimize the chat-box function on the website.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|__lc_cid||LiveChat||Necessary for the functionality of the website's chat-box function.||399 days||HTTP Cookie|
|__lc_cst||LiveChat||Necessary for the functionality of the website's chat-box function.||399 days||HTTP Cookie|
|__oauth_redirect_detector||LiveChat||Allows the website to recoqnise the visitor, in order to optimize the chat-box functionality.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|side_storage_#||Livechat||Necessary for the functionality of the website's chat-box function.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||YouTube||Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||YouTube||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||YouTube||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-device-id||YouTube||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||YouTube||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-session-app||YouTube||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-session-name||YouTube||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
Statistic cookies help us recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||399 days||HTTP Cookie|
|_ga_#||www.jigsaw24.com||Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.||399 days||HTTP Cookie|
|_gali||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||www.jigsaw24.com||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_livechat_has_visited||Livechat||Identifies the visitor across devices and visits, in order to optimize the chat-box function on the website.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||Used in connection with data-synchronization with third-party analysis service.||29 days||HTTP Cookie|
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|li_gc||Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|ln_or||Registers statistical data on users' behaviour on the website. Used for internal analytics by the website operator.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|loglevel||Wistia||Collects data on visitor interaction with the website's video-content - This data is used to make the website's video-content more relevant towards the visitor.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|YSC||YouTube||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|_gcl_au||Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|ads/ga-audiences||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor's online behaviour across websites.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|bcookie||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|bscookie||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|DEVICE_INFO||YouTube||Used to track user’s interaction with embedded content.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|lidc||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|lpv#||Pardot||Used in context with behavioral tracking by the website. The cookie registers the user’s behavior and navigation across multiple websites and ensures that no tracking errors occur when the user has multiple browser-tabs open.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|pagead/landing [x2]||Collects data on visitor behaviour from multiple websites, in order to present more relevant advertisement - This also allows the website to limit the number of times that they are shown the same advertisement.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|rc::a||Used in context with video-advertisement. The cookie limits the number of times a visitor is shown the same advertisement-content. The cookie is also used to ensure relevance of the video-advertisement to the specific visitor.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|rc::c||Used in context with video-advertisement. The cookie limits the number of times a visitor is shown the same advertisement-content. The cookie is also used to ensure relevance of the video-advertisement to the specific visitor.||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|test_cookie||Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|UserMatchHistory||Used to track visitors on multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisement based on the visitor's preferences.||29 days||HTTP Cookie|
|visitor_id# [x2]||Pardot||Used in context with Account-Based-Marketing (ABM). The cookie registers data such as IP-addresses, time spent on the website and page requests for the visit. This is used for retargeting of multiple users rooting from the same IP-addresses. ABM usually facilitates B2B marketing purposes.||399 days||HTTP Cookie|
|visitor_id#-hash [x2]||Pardot||Used to encrypt and contain visitor data. This is necessary for the security of the user data.||399 days||HTTP Cookie|
|yt.innertube::nextId||YouTube||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt.innertube::requests||YouTube||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|ytidb::LAST_RESULT_ENTRY_KEY||YouTube||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-cast-available||YouTube||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
If you have any further questions regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us by email on DPO@Jigsaw24.com.